Monday 20 June 2016

Lifestyle Talk – OSIM uLove Private Event

Was privileged to be invited to the private launch of the brand new OSIM uLove 白马王子. The event was held at the OSIM Headquarters , 65 Ubi Ave 1, S(408939) on the 8th June 2016. I invited J to come with me so we rushed home to change out before heading for the event. We were welcomed by ushers who showed us in to the building and the place was very prettily decorated with flower petals. Canapés were being served while waiting for the presentation and reveal of the new uLove chair, guests could order cocktails and a mocktail, and there was a pretty dessert table and a live harp performance.

We were told that there will be an experience zone where we will get to try the new uLove chair for half hour and that was going to be my first try on a massage chair so I was really looking forward to that, especially after my workout. We hung around, took some photos before the reveal began.


The presentation started shortly and introduced Fan Bingbing as the international ambassador, and briefly went through the functions of the new OSIM uLove 白马王子.


We headed in to the experience zone after the presentation. The room was dark so we could totally relax and enjoy the functions of the new chair. All I remembered was it felt like somebody massaging me especially on the shoulders when the rollers moved according to the contours of the shape of my shoulders, then I fell into a quick nap before I woke up towards the end of the session. It was sooo good the massage mimics that of a real masseur except you are in the comfort of your own home or office! :P

Major functions of the OSIM uLove白马王子

What I specially love about the new chair is the shoulder massage and the long-track massage!

This is the part where it mimics the hands of a masseur with the V-Hand with 720° Roller balls. Having overactive traps have caused me to ache very much around the neck down to the shoulders so this was definitely the favourite part of the massage chair because the V-Hand massage emulates the agile hand-grip of a professional masseur.

The long-track massage is another unique function of the OSIM new massage chair as it reaches as much of the posterior of your body from the head to the bum and slight hamstrings area. It’d be perfect for me right after legs day! :P

We headed over to the lifestyle zone and checked out the other colours of the chair.

Gorgeous Teal
Dashing Copper
Handsome Brown
Charming Red
MY FAV - Dreamy White

Me being be, a sucker for uniformity, I fell in love with the dreamy white as soon as the curtains revealed it during the presentation! :D

Just in case you’re interested to know the specifications,

Power consumption – 210W
Auto timer – 15 minutes
Reclining angle – 123 to 155 degrees
Dimensions – 125 (L) x 72 (W) x 116 (H) cm when upright;
                       170 (L) x 72 (W) x 89 (H) cm when reclined
Net weight – Approximately 82 kg


I wished I took more shots with the dreamy white but here’s the dashing copper! :P I really wouldn’t mind getting one for myself so I don’t have to keep traveling to get my massages done regularly. :P

For a limited time only, the OSIM uLove retails at Special Price of $5,199 (UP $5,999) & will be exclusively available at the following:
- OSIM uLove Preview Shops at Tampines Mall #B1-05
- Causeway Point #B1-37
- Nex #03-05
- Jurong Point (B1-34A/35/36)
- Takashimaya B1 OSIM Counter
- Ang Mo Kio Hub #B2-05/06
- Plaza Singapura #03-09
- Courts Tampines
- VivoCity #01-50/51
- Waterway Point #B2-23
- Junction 8 #03-10
- Bukit Panjang Plaza #01-12
- IMM #02-40 | Jem #B1-46
- Parkway Parade #B1-63 & #03-24/24A
- White Sands #02-07
- Bedok Mall #B2-57
- Raffles City #03-21
- Best Denki VivoCity L2
- Best Denki Ngee Ann City L5
- Metro Causeway Point L3
- Changi Airport T2 Departure #026-115
- Online at www.OSIM.com

Find out more about the OSIM uLove at ulove.osim.com and OSIM facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/OSIMSG)!


post signature

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such an amazing information! It's important to choose a good event venue for special occasions. I have been planning an anniversary event of my mom and dad. Found a website where many such venues are listed and planning to book an exciting venue soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really useful & helpful information, which you have shared. This details is awesome.

    percutaneous surgery singapore
    dancing injuries singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly valuable and supportive data, which you have shared. This subtle elements is amazing.Pandith Raghavendra is India’s No 1 Gold Medalist Astrologer, and he always provide the good remedies for all astrology issue.
    Best Astrologer in London | World Famous Astrologer in London | Indian Astrologers in London UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.
    Zero Gravity Massage Chairs

    ReplyDelete