Thursday 20 October 2016

Beauty Talk – Shampoo on the go

Was super stoked when I received these babies because dry shampoo is a must-have in my bag ever since I started using the Sheer+Invisible range from COLAB™. I start my day really early sometimes and having to spend at least 1 hour blow-drying and styling my hair is such a hassle. Thank goodness for dry shampoos, they save me on days when I don’t have time to wash my hair (oops!).

COLAB™ Sheer+Invisible range

The Sheer+Invisible range from COLAB™ provides a runway-ready formula that absorbs oil and refreshes roots with a residue-free, lightweight finish. I have personally tried other dry shampoos before, and some of them leave a white powdery finish on my hair, which makes my hair look like its gone through a powder bath, but COLAB™ doesn’t. This range comes in 4 signature fashion fragrances and the NEW YORK one is my favourite!


Other than busy, early mornings (which I try to avoid not washing my hair), the best time to use the dry shampoo is post-workout. Especially when my days are long and I don’t have the luxury of time to wash and blow-dry my hair in the gym toilets, I’d say, dry shampoos come in super handy! It’s easy to use and light enough for me to put in my daily gym bag. I make sure I have one can with me all the time.


Application

Shake the can well; hold the can about 20cm away from hair and spray on the roots. Massage through if you like, and style your hair as usual. My hair is always up in a ponytail or bun most days of the week and throughout the day so its really easy!


Find out more about the Sheer+Invisible range from COLAB™ on their website here! The COLAB™ dry shampoo range can be found in Watsons and on their online store here! They come in two sizes and prices ranges from $6.50 - $14.90.

Go get yours and we can all have clean, fresh and odour-free hair all day long! :D

post signature

1 comment: