Tuesday 3 January 2017

Fitness Talk – Best-ever combination of fitness tracker & music

Jabra very kindly sent me a set of the Jabra Elite Sport that I have been eyeing since I came across an introductory video of it and I was very excited to try it out for myself! The reason behind my excitement was the mere fact that it’s a combination of a fitness tracker and music player in one device. Hold your horses as I share more features about the Jabra Elite Sport that I love!

Compact carry-case charging

I could not decide which is my favourite feature but I love the fact that I can charge an additional 6 hours when I keep my cordless earbuds in the compact carry-case.
The carry-case not only looks very cool, it’s very handy and multi-functional!

So the cordless earbuds can run up to 3 hours of calls (yes, I can answer phone calls while working out or running!) and music when fully charged. Furthermore, when I keep my earbuds in the carry-case after use, it charges an additional 6 hours. For
someone on the go like me, I really love this feature!

Snug fit and sweat proof

I took it out for an impromptu run though I’ve not ran for years because I’ve been itching to test the Jabra Elite Sport and I didn’t have the time to travel to the gym before my party the other day.


It fits snugly in my ears and needed no adjustment throughout my run. Its also sweat proof so it doesn’t leave any unwanted smell, which can be a turn off. I’ve thrown away gadgets I use during my workouts just because they stink after using them for a while.

I brought them out for a few sessions in the gym too and they’re perfect because the earbuds are equipped with 2 microphones each – one for talking, and the other captures and cancels background noise, ensuring superior music and call quality. I truly appreciate this feature during my workouts in the gym because I hate to be disturbed when I workout on my own.


Heart rate monitor and intelligent in-ear coaching

Okay, this last feature that I’m gonna share about is super cool because not only can it tell my heart rate and the distance I have covered while running, there is also in-ear coaching. It’s so awesome that it reads out the training effect of my workouts, distance covered and if this particular workout is improving my fitness level (in general). I really think this is very intelligently created!

There is also an app (Jabra Sport) which will tally whatever the in-ear coaching feature tells you. Here goes.
This was not the best run (well I would have failed 2.4km In the NAPFA test) but it was intense based on my heart rate lol. Whatever the case, it shows details of my run and if the run was improving my overall fitness level.

The app also features some circuit sets that you can use if you cannot think of what to do in the gym or out. OR, I can also create my own circuits and adjust the working sets, timings and rest times. Of course, there is the in-ear coaching which will be prompting you on when to start the sets and rest. Superb! The app is also constantly updated to enhance its features and functions!

I cannot rave enough about the Jabra Sport Elite because I thought this is the best device designed till date. At least from the features I have shared, the Jabra Sport Elite is definitely worth every penny! Wireless, snug fit, long-lasting, music and fitness tracker in one!

Get your own set of Jabra Elite Sport from their website and quote “LIMARANELITE5” for an additional 5% off! I’m sure you will enjoy it as much as I do! :D

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Excellent information.




    ----------------------------------
    I work in https://holief.com

    ReplyDelete